- 225g Lord London Cheese (cut to small pieces)
- 4 rashers unsmoked back bacon
- 4 small spring onions
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 Teaspoon TruffleHunter White Truffle Oil
- Cut up the Lord London into small pieces and then place in a non-stick pan over a very low heat.
- Meanwhile, microwave (3-4 mins. 800 watt. on a piece of kitchen towel) or grill bacon, then cut into 1 inch squares (keep stirring the cheese so that it does not burn or stick).
- Add chopped spring onions to melted cheese together with chopped bacon and mix. Pour in your Truffled Honey.
- Put your slices of bread underneath the grill. This will stop the bread from getting soggy.
- Place the above on the hot toast, put under the grill for 45 – 60 seconds and then serve on a hot plate.
- Cover with some fresh washed mint leaves or ½ of a thinly sliced Braeburn apple